TOP 5 ECO-FRIENDLY CARS
Today, it’s a good thing that people are getting more and more concerned about caring for the environment. Not only in Australia, but all around the world, we see different kinds of efforts towards sustainable living – that includes even the way how people choose which cars to buy. They do not only go for the coolest or most affordable one. They now consider the car’s fuel efficiency and carbon emission rate. Because of that, many carmakers today come up with their own versions of what we now call Green Cars or eco friendly cars.
The green cars we now see in Australia have two kinds: the hybrid and the pure electric. As its name entails, the electric ones rely purely on a rechargeable battery. When it runs out of power, they just recharge it in their homes or in establishments that have charging stations. The hybrid cars use both electricity and petrol – though they do not have to be recharged. The car intelligently switches between electricity and fuel power to maximise efficiency
Total Car Collections is a reputable company in the used car buying and car removal Melbourne industry. With over two decades of experience in the automobile industry, we have seen the development of different kinds of cars. Now, if you are deciding to switch to eco friendly cars, we are here to help. We bring you some of the best eco friendly cars available in the Australian market:
1. TESLA MODEL X – this 7-seater is one of the coolest all-electric cars in the market today. It’s popular not only because it uses no fuel, but because of its gorgeous form and falcon-wing doors.
2. NISSAN LEAF – this ‘small but terrible’ hatchback also doesn’t disappoint. The Australian Government’s Green Vehicle Guide has given this a 5-star rating because of its efficiency and electric motor flexibility. Even if it still has to catch up on its sales here in Australia, it is now the world’s cheapest green car.
3. BMW i3 – if you’re looking for a green car that never skimps on power, then this is the one for you. Because it’s made with more batteries as compared to regular eco-friendly cars, it can go up to 200 km in normal driving. Its latest variants now include a hybrid one.
4. AUDI A3 Sportback e-tron – this premium German hatchback hybrid takes pride in its prestige, electric power, versatility, handling precision, and fuel economy. So if you’re looking for a car that really provides great value for your money, this one is indeed a good choice.
5. TOYOTA Prius – probably one of the most popular eco-friendly cars to date. With the Prius’ modern hybrid powertrain, aero-optimised exterior, and 3.4L/100km fuel-efficiency, no doubt it really is one of the people’s favorites despite its expensive price tag.
Buying an eco-friendly car sure make you shell out a little bit more as compared to buying a regular vehicle, but it’s definitely worth it. If you consider how much you’re going to save in the future because you won’t have to spend as much on topping up your fuel, it might be cheaper than you think.
Want additional funds for a new eco-friendly car? Then sell your old ride to us. Total Car Collections is a reputable cash for cars Melbourne company that has been trusted by many clients for more than two decades. We pride ourselves in providing top dollar for old cars of all brands, makes, models, and conditions. Call us on 457 471 397 now.